Plasmids and PCR products can be submitted for primer walking
1. All plasmids need to be identified by name, vector type, and insert size.
2. Plasmid samples should have a minimum concentration of 50 ng/µl and PCR samples should have a minimum concentration of 10 ng/µl
3. All samples should have a minimum total amount of 1 µg/1kb of insert.
4. The method of DNA preparation should be indicated on the order form.
5. Individual samples can be submitted in Eppendorf tubes.
6. Samples submitted in plates must be submitted in 96 well plates.