TACGen provides ChIP-Seq services for formaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE)tissue samples. ChIP-Seq is a powerful tool in studying protein/DNA interactions on whole-genome.
Accepted starting materials:
- FFPE tissue block
- FFPE slide
- Chromatin preparation from FFPE samples.
- Perform chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) with a ChIP grade antibody.
- Construct ChIP DNA libraries.
- Perform Next-Gen sequencing using the Illumina platform.
- Deliver data to the customer.
- Histone modification profiling
- Transciption factor profiling
- DNA methylation
- ChIP only services
- ChIP-Seq seuqencing ready DNA library
- Whole genome amplification of ChIP DNA
- ChIP antibody validation services
- Antibody services