Submitting Bacteria Pellets
- Grow colonies 1 ml LB with antibiotics in deep well 96 well plates
- Shake the plates overnight, but for no more than 16 hours
- Removing 10ul bacteria culture from each well for backup of your plate.
- Spin the plates at 1500 x g for 15 minutes.
- Dump off the supernatant and pound on a paper towel to make sure all the supernatant is removed. (the pelleted cultures should be stored at -80C until shipped)
- Seal the plate with foil tape.
- Ship the samples on dry ice.